COUPLING HIGH PRESSURE - PAM HP GRIP-W5 - NBR - DN100
Code article : 278505
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
PAM High Pressure Grip W5 NBR couplings are recommended in sections where end-thrust forces have to be addressed. They are an alternative solution for securing junctions whilst addressing pressure. The PAM HP Grip couplings are self-anchored with built-in claw rings.
Recommended use :
- High pressure
- Hydrocarbon Wastewater
- Industrial Wastewater
- Runoff water
Major benefits :
- The PAM HP GRIP couplings are self-anchored couplings with built-in claw rings.
- The 2-in-1 solution: coupling and grip collar with only one product.
- Stainless steel W5 (AISI 316L) couplings are recommended for buried or aerial networks in aggressive environments such as seaside, bridges, etc...
- For wastewater liable to contain hot oil, solvents or hydrocarbons it is recommended to use couplings equipped with specific NBR gaskets (nitrile).
- Pressure resistance according to EN 877 - DN 100 to 400: 10 bar / DN 500 to 600: 4 bar
- EPDM gasket: suitable for most projects
- NBR (nitrile) gasket: suitable for projects with effluents containing solvents or hydrocarbons
- Material :
- Strap: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L
- Screws: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L
- Gasket: EPDM or NBR
- Industry product standards : EN 681-1, EN877
- Range Fire Classification :
- Acoustic Performance :
- Percentage of Recycled Content : %
- Recycling Information :
Tutoriels & videos