BLANK END DN 400MM - ITINERO
Code article : 277895
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The Blank ends of the ITINERO range are used to temporarily or permanently seal the connections of pipes and fittings used on gravity drainage networks.
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- Long lifetime with high resistance to climatic stresses due to the zinc coating and the low thermal expansion coefficient of cast iron.
- Low maintenance due to the best in class resistance to shocks and crushing.
- High level of fire safety.
- Suitable to many bridge and tunnel design and adapted to renovation projects.
- Easy to install due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Hot water resistance : 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 12.
- Salt spray resistance : 3000h.
Coating description :
- External coating :
- Grey (approximate RAL 7030), anti-corrosive acrylic primer paint, average dry film thickness of 40 μm.
- Anti-corrosive zinc coating of 260gr/m2 (about 40 μm).
- Internal coating: epoxy coating, average dry film thickness of 130 μm.
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A2-s1,d0
- Acoustic Performance :
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos