Pipe DN 50 x 3M - SMU Q +
Code article :
No data available
Technical infos & product description
Recommended use :
- Aggressive effluents
- Domestic use
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Industrial Wastewater
- Runoff water
- Hot water resistance: 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 12.
- Salt spray resistance: more than 1500 h
- External coating resistance : more than 2000h salt spray test
Coating description :
- External coating : Red-brown, anti-corrosive acrylic primer paint, average dry film thickness 40 μm and Zinc 130g/m²
- Internal coating : Two-component ochre colored epoxy coating, average dry film thickness of 130 μm.
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : NF EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A1
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc ≤ 10 dB(A) & LaA = 47 dB(A) according to EN 14366 with 2L/s.
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 99%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos