Double branch 45° DN 150 x 150 - SMU PLUS
Code article : 155445
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The short double branches of the SMU PLUS range are cast iron components, allowing the lateral connection of two pipes of smaller diameter than the initial diameter, with the indicated angle.
Recommended use :
- Aggressive effluents
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Industrial Wastewater
- Corrosive atmosphere
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- Long lasting operational safety thanks to the robustness and stiffness (around 700kN.m) of cast iron and usage of flexible mechanical couplings.
- High level of fire safety with the excellent fire resistance up to 240 minutes according to configuration (mostly requires no special fire protection saving time and cost).
- Best acoustic comfort.
- Easiness of installation due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Hot water resistance : 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 13, up to 80°C.
- Salt spray resistance : 1500h.
Coating description :
- External coating :
- Grey, anti-corrosive acrylic primer paint, average dry film thickness of 40 μm
- Anti-corrosive zinc coating of 130gr/m2
- Internal coating : Two-component
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : NF EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A2-s1,d0
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc ≤ 5dB(A) according to EN 14366
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos