Detailed information notice
Last update: 2020/03/13
The purpose of this information notice, concerning the aformentioned processing activity, is to provide you with all items of information prescribed by the applicable Regulation and, in particular, by the GDPR.
Identity and contact details of the controller(s)
21, avenue Camille Cavallier
Privacy Correspondant [or Data Protection Officer (DPO)] contact details
To exercise your rights or for any question about the processing of your data within this system, please go to the "Contact" section of our "Your data and your rights" page.
Object of the processing
We use the information we hold on you for the following purposes:
- For account administration: including opening up an account, verifying your identity, creating a better understanding of you
- For marketing: monitoring your transactions with us to enable us to provide you with the most relevant offers and information to you.
- The legal basis for our uses of your personal information
- Our legitimate interests:
- to provide the public with offers of goods and services which are likely to answer their needs
- to process information requests and to inform about our offers of goods and services.
- Performance of a contract:
The personal information you provide may be processed when it is necessary in order for us to offer you personalized access to our online services.
Data and retention periods
We will also share your personal information internally to:
- Our relevant sales department
- Our technical support team
Data transfer outside the scope of Union law
Mainly because of the international activities of SAINT-GOBAIN PAM and in order to optimize service quality, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In such cases, we will take to the appropriate security and confidentiality measures to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. These steps include imposing contractual obligations on the recipient of your personal data or ensuring that the recipients have subscribed to “international frameworks” that aim to ensure adequate protection.
Rights of Data subjects
The regulations may allow you to exercise the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object;
- Right to data portability;
If you consider, after contacting us, that your rights are not respected or that this data processing does not comply with privacy rules, you have the right to lodge a complaint with CNIL in France.
According to the applicable French regulation, you have the right to define guidelines on the fate of his or her personal data after death.